Evidence from studies show that Pilates improves balance and muscle conditioning in healthy adults, when compared to doing no exercise. Pilates works on strengthening the core muscles, as well as the rest of the body. Special attention is spent on form, technique, posture & breathing techniques.
Just a Few Benefits:
- Helps to lose body fat & gain lean muscle mass
- Works on posture
- Develops lean muscle mass
- Lowers blood pressure
- Builds strength & stamina
- Increases flexibility & range of motion
- Stimulates digestive system & circulatory system
- Reduces stress & tension
- Helps one to have a positive attitude.